Donate to the TBT Fund of your choice to fulfill the Mitzvah of Tzedakah. You’ll help TBT when you honor congregants or loved ones, remember those no longer with us, and celebrate lifecycle events. Direct your gift to a specific fund or select the General Fund to help meet ongoing Temple obligations.
Contribute to the Fund that makes you happy:
- General Fund — support the current budget and help cover operating expense
- BBYO/COJY — support our high school and middle school youth groups
- Corrie Grudin Memorial Fund — support children of congregants, community outreach and ceremonial items
- Library Fund — supplement the library with books and supplies
- Music Fund — support the musical programs
- PJ Library Fund — send books about Jewish life to Central Oregon children
- Rabbi's Caring Fund — support congregants in need, at the Rabbi’s discretion
- Social Action/Tzedakah Fund — support Social Action projects including Bethlehem Inn and Back Door Cafe
- Youth Education Fund — support Sunday School, Hebrew School and B’nai Mitzvah classes
- High Holy Days Fund — support High Holy Days Services
- OTHER WAYS to GIVE
Sponsor an Oneg Shabbat: $36 (though any amount appreciated)
Purchase a new Prayer Book: $36 (includes Tribute Bookplate)
Purchase a Tribute Bookplate: $18 (for a currently-owned book)
Two ways to donate:
1) Download the Print Form, add your information and send with your check to TBT:
Temple Beth Tikvah
PO Box 7472
Bend, OR 97708
2) Complete the Online Form, click the Submit Form button and access a secure page to make your credit card payment through PayPal.
SHOP & SHARE
No-sweat fundraising for TBT with Fred Meyer Community Rewards, Amazon Smiles and eScrip programs. Be a shopping hero when you shop online through eScrip or Amazon Smiles and every time you shop at Fred Meyer. Here's more information about how to register with all of these programs.