Donate to the TBT Fund of your choice to fulfill the Mitzvah of Tzedakah. You’ll help TBT when you honor congregants or loved ones, remember those no longer with us, and celebrate lifecycle events. Direct your gift to a specific fund or select the General Fund to help meet ongoing Temple obligations.
Contribute to the Fund that makes you happy:
- General Fund — support the current religious and social programs and activities
- Social Action/Tzedakah Fund — support Social Action projects including Back Door Cafe, Bethlehem Inn, and other selected worthwhile causes
- Music Fund — support the musical programs
- Corrie Grudin Memorial Fund — support children of congregants, community outreach, and ceremonial items
- Gary Reynolds Memorial Fund — support special projects including our young members, the outdoors and environment, the arts, and repairing what is broken
- PJ Library Fund — send books about Jewish life to Central Oregon children
- Youth Education Fund — support Sunday School, Hebrew School and B’nai Mitzvah classes
- TBT Goodwill Fund — support congregants in need (handled through special group of Rabbi, President, and Treasurer)
- OTHER WAYS to GIVE
Sponsor an Oneg Shabbat: $36 (though any amount appreciated)
Purchase a new Prayer Book: $36 (includes Tribute Bookplate)
Purchase a Tribute Bookplate: $18 (for a currently-owned book)
Two ways to donate:
1) Download the Print Form, add your information and send with your check to TBT:
Temple Beth Tikvah
PO Box 7472
Bend, OR 97708
2) Complete the Online Form, click the Submit Form button and access a secure page to make your credit card payment through PayPal.
SHOP & SHARE
No-sweat fundraising for TBT with Fred Meyer Community Rewards program. Be a shopping hero when you shop in-store or online every time you shop at Fred Meyer. Here’s more information about how to register with all of these programs.